Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
NWSD RC Chassis Table (Patent Pending)
This is the ST-1 Scaler Table (Patent Pending). The FIRST scale chassis table on the market. Your next build will be faster more precise and most important- MORE FUN with the ST-1! NO REFUNDS ON NWSD TOOLS. LL TOOLS ARE ORDERED AS NEEDED FROM CNC. THANKS!
The ST-1 is CNC Laser cut and formed from 304 Stainless Steel, this material insures that it will never rust or degrade.
The ST-1 features:
- The main table, a functional workstation.
- Precision CNC laser etched measurements in metric and SAE as well as reference lines to ensure your chassis and axles are square.
- Link building station.
- This can be used to design and measure your own custom length links. We also include an “adjustable link” to establish hard to measure suspension components.
- Shock filling stations for oiling shocks and holding them upright.
- Axle stands that are adjustable to set your desired wheel base and height to precise measurements.
- Frame stands to set precise chassis height.
- Pinion height stand to set pinion height, angle, and caster before building suspension links.
- Extremely adjustable can be used with most 1/10th scale RC models.
- M3x12mm Socket cap bolts
- Plastic washers
- Channel nuts
For convenience, we’ve got a FAQ page For all other questions, please email email@example.com
All product shipping materials 99% biodegradable.
All tables may take up to 2 weeks to ship.
Build it better. Build it faster. Build it with Northwest Scaler Designs.
WARNING – PRODUCT MAY HAVE SHARP EDGES