The new NWSD ST-2 scale table has finally arrived! I have been working on ideas for upgrades to the already versatile Scale table! I’ve combined this with valuable feedback taken from builders all over the world who currently use the ST-1.
Here are the updates-
- Bolt tray added to better manage loose hardware!
- New front axle mounts that have a camber scale for comparative measurements when rolling back Chubs
- New axle stands are designed to fit with popular 5mm axles
- New skid mounts feature a slotted mount to allow for any degree of skid rake
- wider pinion stands designed to work with offset diff axles
- Axle and skid stands have slots to better sight alignment on the marks on the table
- And my personal favorite…. All ST-2 tables moving forward will have a new etching process which adds a amazing contrast to all the laser etching. I’ve been trying to get this option setup for 4 years! these look incredible.
There are no reviews yet.